"The CineLog35 Performance version is now released in three versions: VISTA Nebula PRO,AVATAR HD 1080P and Analog version. There are 4 receiver options.
The CineLog35 Performance version is optimized and upgraded based on the standard version. The CineLog35 is designed with lighter weight and longer endurance. The concept of the Performance version is to maximize Racing performance and achieve perfection with the existing frame size.
We upgraded the power system, using F722-45A AIO with the new SPEEDX2 2105.5 motor, which has stronger power and faster response speed.
It makes more easier flying with GoPro camera and allows you to perform some difficult action flying. You can even Freestyle with GEPRC Naked Hero 8 Camera. Therefore, the CineLog35 Performance can perfectly meet all requirements of aerial photography creators to reach higher-level quality shooting.
Absolutely, we upgraded more than power. In the FPV imaging system, we use the Nebula Pro camera, which has better imaging effects, clearer FPV images, and better color and detail reproduction.
Of course, The analog version has also been greatly upgraded. Uses an amazing 1.6W high power RAD VTX, stable signal transmission, strong anti-interference ability, farther signal transmission distance.
The CineLog35 Performance is also equipped with excellent and affordable GEPRC ELRS 2.4G.
In short, we’ve made a lot of upgrades and optimizations for the CineLog35 Performance, which makes it easy for you to mount your GoPro camera for creative shooting work.The integrated propeller guard design with high flight safety allows indoors and outdoors flight.
This is a FPV quad that combines Cinematic shooting, Freestyle, Racing and Cruising to satisfy your indoor & outdoor flying requirements in various scenes.
We’ve been pursuing for lighter weight, better flying experience, and more functionality for all our products!"
- 3.5-inch integrated propeller guard, hollowed-out weight reduction and noise reduction design, quiet and safe flight,brand new appearance design
- Equipped with GEPRC F722-45A AIO high-performance FC and integrated BLHeli_S 45A 6S ESC.
- Caddx VISTA HD and Walksnail AVATAR HD digital image transmission system make the FPV image stable and clear, and restore true colors and details.
- SPEEDX2 2105.5 motor with DT90-3 propeller, stable power output and smooth flight experience.
- Reversed-motor design, higher flight efficiency, longer flight endurance, flexible flight attitude.
- Comes with two 3D printed parts,which can be installed with GoPro cameras or Naked 8,10 Camera, Insta 360 GO2 and Caddx Peanut cameras.
- Shock-absorbing gimbal design, more stable and clearer shooting, Without jelly any more.
- The analog version uses RAD high power 1.6W VTX, stable signal transmission, strong anti-interference ability and longer signal transmission distance.
- The GEPRC Team’s Splendid Tuning and the overall flight feel is delicate and flexible.
- 6S 1550MAH Battery: 5 minutes 30 seconds (with GoPro10 mounted)
- 6S 1550MAH Battery: 7 minutes 30 seconds (None)
- Model: CineLog35 Performance HD VISTA Nebula Pro
- Brand: GEPRC
- Frame: GEP-CL35 Performance
- Top plate: 2.5mm
- Bottom plate: 2.0mm
- Arm plate: 3.5mm
- FC system: GEP-F722-45A AIO
- MCU: STM32F722
- IMU: 6-Axis
- OSD: BetaFlight OSD w/AT7456E chip
- ESC: BLheli_S 45A
- VTX: VISTA
- Camera: Caddx Nebula Pro
- Propeller: HQ DT90-3
- Antenna: GEPRC Momoda 5.8g UFL LHCP 175mm Long Version Antenna
- Motor: SPEEDX2 2105.5-2650KV
- Weight: 258.1g (CineLog35 Performance HD VISTA Nebula Pro 6S PNP)
- Receiver: PNP, Frsky R-XSR, TBS Nano RX, ELRS2.4G
- Battery:LiPo 6S 850mAh-1550mAh
- 1 x CineLog35 Performance HD VISTA Nebula Pro
- 2 x HQ DT90-3 propellers (pair)
- 1 x Battery strap M15x220mm
- 2 x Battery Silicone Pads
- 2 x Landing Pads
- 5 x 15 degree damping rings
- 1 x TBS Nano RX Antenna Mount
- 1 x Set of screws
- 1 x Set of screwdriver
- 1 x Antenna fixed tube