The TinyTrainer was developed for Evan “Headsup” Turner to practice flying big drones in his little backyard but became so much more. The flight characteristics of this drone, with the recommended build, result in a racing experience only found in the PRO FPV racing leagues.
Frame supports 16 x 16 stacks and 25 mm toothpick AIO boards. Supports both 9mm and 12mm mounting pattern motors.
- Qty 1 Tiny Trainer 2mm Carbon Frame
- Qty 1 TPU Parts Set (Cam Mount, Battery Tray, Fin, vtx mount)
- Qty 1 Smoked Black Poly-carbonate canopy
- Qty 8 6 mm M2 Button Head Hex Drive Screw
- Qty 4 16 mm M2 Button Head Hex Drive Screw
- Qty 8 M2 nylon Nuts
- Qty 4 16 mm M2 Standoffs
- Qty 8 4″ Nylon Cable Ties
Kit includes all pictured tpu parts, but TPU part STL files can also be found here: