| STOCK UPDATE: Waiting for shipment. Updated Feb.24.2021
Meet the SMO 4K Camera - A high-degree ultralight action camera designed for your FPV Drones! Developed by BETAFPV using Insta360 technology, SMO 4K camera only weighs 30g and perfectly fit for FPV drones. It allows pilots to fly faster, longer and do more maneuvers, bringing pilots an extraordinary flying experience and a strong visual impact. Meanwhile, with 4K ultra-wide-angle shots and FlowState stabilization function, pilots can shoot 4K wide-angle video with greater details, and get an ultra-smooth and stable video, which makes SMO 4K camera be the best choice for pilots in search of high-quality video with FPV drones!
- Item: SMO 4K Camera
- Weight: 30g
- Size: 61.5mm×39.4mm×29.2mm
- Power supply range: 6V-27V (2S-6S Li-Po battery)
- Lens aperture: F2.8
- 35mm equivalent focal length: 16.4mm
- Video resolution: 4000x3000@24/25/30fps, 3840x2160@24/25/30/60fps, 2720x1530@24/25/30/60/100fps, 1920x1080@24/25/30/60/120/200fps
- Video format: Mp4
- Video code: H.264 / H.265
- Video mode: Normal, HDR, Timelapse, TimeShift, Basic stabilization (in-camera), Pro stabilization (export with Insta360 app/Studio to apply FlowState stabilization)
- Video maximum bit rate: 100Mbps
- Bluetooth: BLE4.0
- Wi-Fi: 5G (standard range approx. 2m)
- Micro SD card: UHS-I V30 speed class, exFAT format SD cards with a max storage of 1T are recommended
- Operating environment: -20°C ~ 40°C
- Recommend Accessories: SMO 4K Filter, SMO 4K Adopter Cable and SMO 4K Camera Cable Pigtail
Designed For All Drones
SMO 4K is an ultralight action camera that is designed for mounting on an FPV. Weighing at just 30 grams, and it can be easily mounted and carried on a variety of FPV drones including cinewhoops like Beta95X V3, 3-4'' ducted quads, 4-5'' long-range FPVs and fixed-wing FPVs. Highly recommend the new Beta95X V3 Whoop Quadcopter, it has a built-in mount for the SMO 4K camera for easy out-of-the-box installation. Meanwhile, its "pusher-style" inverted frame maintains a low center of gravity and makes the drone easier to maneuver.
SMO 4K is backed up with Insta360's proprietary FlowState stabilization algorithm, and it will keep your shots so smooth. What's more, we have added an FPV augmenting model for processing SMO 4K aerial video. Thanks to a new algorithm, the flight footage can stay more clear and steady.
4K Wide Angle
With the SMO 4K action camera, pilots can shoot 4K wide-angle video with greater detail, smoother stabilization and better dynamic range. SMO 4K also can shoot 4K footage with a new ultra-wide FOV option in Insta360 Studio that removes distortion from your shots. In addition, a 100mbps bitrate and H.265 encoding deliver crisp details.
1 * SMO 4K Camera
1 * Spare Camera Bottom Cover
2 * SH1.0 4-Pin Power Cable
1 * Transparent UV Filter
1 * ND16 Filter
1 * Screwdriver
2 * Spare Screws for Camera Bottom Cover
1 * Pack of Camera Mounting Screws and Nuts
1 * User Manual
Please notice that the SMO 4K indicator light has some differences from the user manual. The specific LED status is as follows.
When SMO 4K mistakenly detected that it is not charged with a battery, the LED status is blue;
When SMO 4K mistakenly detected that it is charged with a battery, the LED status is red.
Both conditions will not affect the performance of SMO 4K. Please refer to the table below for the correct camera LED status.
||SD card error
Power on & SD card is normal;
Battery signal detected
||Battery signal detected