The Mighty, Mini TX12MKII radio has arrived!
Many years ago, RadioMaster set out to create the very best compact radio in its class. The TX12 has become the go-to product for pilots who seek a powerful, dependable, and endlessly upgradable open-source radio in a small form factor.
Working with the R/C community and open-source partners, RadioMaster proudly presents the TX12 MKII, a class-leading compact radio, with updated ergonomics, hardware, and software.
Click to know more about the TX12 series: RadioMaster TX12 and TX12 Mark II Radio Comparison Chart.
- Added internal ExpressLRS module support
- Updated main board design from STM32F207 to STM32F407
- Improved USB-C QC 3.0 Charging
- Precision hall-effect gimbals as standard
- EdgeTX operating system installed from the factory
- Updated rear case with comfortable grips
- Improved S1 / S2 slider grip
- SD Card included
- Provide M1 and M2 modes
- Item: TX12 Mark II Radio
- Size: 170*159*108mm
- Weight: 363g
- Frequency: 2.400GHZ-2.480GHZ
- RF Chip: ExpressLRS (ELRS) / CC2500
- Working Current: 320mA@8.4V (ELRS) / 180mA@8.4V (CC2500)
- Voltage Range: 6.6-8.4v DC
- Radio Firmware: EdgeTX (Transmitter) / ExpressLRS (RF module) / MPM (RF module)
- Channels: Up to 16 (depending on the receiver)
- Display: 128*64 Monochrome LCD display
- Gimbal: High precision hall gimbals
- External module: JR/FrSKY/Crossfire compatible
- Upgrade Method: USB/SD card & EdgeTX Buddy online or EdgeTX Companion PC software
- USB Charging: QC3 USB-C
- SD Card: Included
EdgeTX Operating System
Preinstalled with EdgeTX, the RadioMaster TX12 MKII has cutting-edge software that is constantly evolving and improving. RadioMaster works closely with the EdgeTX team to develop features and optimize the user experience. We will continue to contribute and support projects like EdgeTX, ensuring the concepts of open standards are carried forward.
Updated MCU STM32F407
We have upgraded the main processor from STM32F207 to STM32F407.
New Hall Gimbals
With Hall Gimbals, the same chipset as the AG01, optimized hall sensor circuitry, improves center point positioning and temperature stability.
Support USB Simulator
Improved USB-C QC 3.0 Charging
Big Battery Bay
Allows for dual 18650 or dual 21700 Li-ion cells, or 2S Lipo up to 74×60×22mm.
Expresslrs BLE JOYSTICK MODE
Allows for Bluetooth connection to PCs, tablets and phones with BLUETOOTH function to play simulators and games. * ELRS version only.
TX12 MKII Quick Start Guide
- 1 * TX12 Mark II Radio Controller
- 1 * Antenna
- 1 * USB-C Cable
- 1 * Quick Start Guide
- 1 * Sticker