- Durable poly-carbonate, Injection Molded, ultra-sonically welded Housing
- Clear indication of polarization direction
- Excellent axial ratio and efficiency
- Flexible coax for ease of installation
- Longer shank quality mmcx suitable for DJI air unit
Cross-Polar Rejection: -10 to -20dB, (3.2%)
Radiation Efficiency: 98%
Dimensions(head): 16.5mm dia. X 10.7mm height.
Cable:TrueRC RG316 coax.
Connector: 90deg. MMCX male.
Looking for the regular version? We have it right here
The stock DJI air unit antennas are LHCP. Mixing the stock LHCP antennas with a RHCP goggle antenna will decrease your range and performance. Please ensure your goggle antenna polarization matches your DJI air unit antenna polarization.
(ex. if you plan to use a OCP 5.8 MMCX90 RHCP antenna on your DJI Air unit you need to install RHCP antennas on your googles)
(ex. if you plan to use a OCP 5.8 MMCX90 LHCP antenna on your DJI Air Unit you need to install LHCP antennas on your goggles)