NewBeeDrone's 30.5x30.5 FC that pairs great with the Infinity305 ESC becomes a great and easy stack with all the features you need with solid performance.
- DJI plug and play socket
- 9V 2A 18W pad for DJI Air Units
- 30.5x30.5 configuration
- MPU6000 Gyro
- STM32F405 CPUE @ 168mhz, can be overclocked
- 3-6S direct battery input
- 5V 2A,
- 9V 2A 18W Design for DJI FPV Air Unit
- 5V Camera Power
- betaflight OSD
- Flat bottom PCB for SUPER CLEAN builds
- 36x39 CB with 30.5x30.5 mounting holes
- 6 UARTS. UART1 (INVERTER FOR SBUS)
- UART2 (FREE)
- UART3 (INVERTED TELEMETRY)
- UART4 (Free)
- UART5 (Smart Audio)
- Built-in 4 IN 1 ESC socket(including ESC telemetry, External current sensor) JST1.0 8Pin
- Plug and plug with NBD Infinity30 ESC. Also compatible with most of the ESC on the market.
- Built-in solder pads for ESC signal output and power
- Printed layout instructions ON the board - no need for instructions!
- DJI FPV Air Unit socket (use UART1 and UART6)
- 1x Infinity305 flight controller
- 4x Grommets short 4x Grommets Long
- 1x Infinity305 FC to DJI Air module cable 40mm
- 1x Infinity305 FC to DJI Air module cable 100mm
- 1x Infinity305 FC to DJI Air module cable 150mm
- NOTE: We suggest running a cap on 4s builds. Even though we tested and designed it to not need one, all builds are different and there are always exceptions.