Collaboration between NewBeeDrone and Cricket to design a 20x20 FC with 6 UARTS, 5V and 9V 18W pads, and a DJI Air Unit socket.
- MPU6000 Gyro
- STM32F722 216mhz
- 3-6S direct battery input
- 5V 1.5A,
- 3V3 100mA
- 9V 2A 18W Design for DJI FPV Air Unit
- 5V Camera Power
- BetaFlight OSD
- 31.5x27 CB with 20x20 mounting holes, weight: 5.85g
- 6 UARTS on board.
- UART1 (Only RX, Air Unit connector)
- UART2 (Free)
- UART3 (Free)
- UART4 (TX and RX connected together for F.Port)
- UART5 (Only RX, ESC Telemetry)
- UART6 (MSP/Configuration Port for Air Unit)
- Built-in 4 IN 1 ESC socket(including ESC telemetry, External current sensor) JST1.0 8Pin
- Plug and plug with NBD Infinity200 ESC. Also compatible with most of the ESC on the market.
- Built-in solder pads for ESC signal output and power
- Printed layout instructions ON the board - no need for instructions!
- DJI FPV Air Unit socket (use UART1 and UART6)
- 1x Cricket200 FC F7 flight controller
- 4x Grommets short 4x Grommets Long
- 1x Cricket200 FC to DJI Air module cable 70mm
- 2x silicone wire for Crossfire receiver if needed