Case V2 for Naked Camera is upgraded with a new injection molding process and easier installation. Upgraded a better appearance design, it is more beautiful and clean. It is provided two different versions, more choice for different needed. If you already have has a GoPro HERO6/7, this is the best choice to make your naked camera to be super neat and light. Meanwhile, it can protect your camera motherboard well.
- Item: Case V2 for Naked Camera
- Weight: 6.57g
- Output: 5V@2A
- input Voltage: 2-4S
- 1 * BEC Board for Naked Camera
- 1 * Case V2 for Naked Camera
- 1 * GH1.25 Power Cable (90mm 30AWG)
- 1 * Pack of Screws
- This case and BEC board fit for GoPro HERO6 and GoPro HERO7 Black. But NOT for GoPro HERO8.
- Rotorlab FPV and its partners takes ZERO responsibility of any damaged, bricked, or destroyed GoPro's as a result of this modification. This modification is done at your own RISK.
Beta FPV Instructions
- Step 1: Assemble the BEC board on the GoPro motherboard.
- Step 2: Hold the camera lens and the camera board at the same time, be careful when you assemble the board on the case.
- Step 3, 4: Screw the GoPro motherboard with the M1.4*5 and M1.4*8screws as shown below
- Step 5: Install the light pipe as shown below.
- Step 6: Install the back case, and screw the board with M1.4*8 screws as shown below.