Discontinued - will not restock
- This kit is the optimal choice for FPV filming, weighs about 85.2g without GoPro HERO and battery.
- The UART is available for pilots to control the GoPro recording via the radio transmitter.
- Built with the high-performance STM32F051K66 processor FC boards and tuned BETAFPVF405(BEFH), faster input signals with lower latency and higher update rates are reachable, give you much more power.
- Equipped with an adjustable camera mount of 0-50° for FPV film shooting. This will be the best choice for building the smallest cinewhoop drone that can carry a naked GoPro HERO6.
- Weight: 85.2g (without GoPro HERO6 or battery)
- Wheelbase: 100mm
- F405 Flight Controller & 16A BLHeli_32 ESC V2.0
- Frame: Beta95X Frame
- Motors: 1106 4500KV with connector
- Props: Gemfan 2540 3-Blades Props
Receiver TBS Crossfire
- Battery: 4S 450mAh Battery (Not including)
- Camera: Betafpv EOS V2 Camera
- Flight time: 4min - 5min with 450mAh 4s 75C battery (smooth flight in a windless environment)
- 1 * Beta95X for GoPro Hero
- 1 * BEC Board for GoPro Hero 6
- 1 * Case for GoPro 6 Lite Camera
- 1 * GH1.25 Power Cable (80mm 30AWG)
- 1 * Pack of Screws
3D Printable parts
Camera mount part A
Camera mount part B
How to bind to your transmitter
How to set up Betaflight
Clearance* - No refund, store credit, or exchange on clearance items. Restrictions apply, Contact us for more details.
* Always fly responsibly. Follow your local and federal regulations before operations.
** Blue PLA printed camera mount top plate includes both part A and part B. While supplies last. Some restrictions apply.