H7 based 30 x 30 flight controller with full graphic OSD
The Flight controller you can use 2 4-in-1 ESCs for an octocopter. Holy mother of FPV! It comes with cables and connectors to easily make your own wiring harness.
RADIX 2 Revision 1.2
- Improved barometer: Omron 2SMPB-02B
- TVS diode (“spike protector”) to protect 5 V regulator from voltage spikes
- Removed VTX pit switch over-current protection. Pit switch can supply up to 1.5 A
- Made in Oregon, USA
New Processor: STM32 H7 processor running at 480 MHz with 1 MB RAM
New Gyro: New Bosch Sensortec BMI270 gyro / accelerometer delivering superior flight performance
New Baro: Latest generation Bosch Sensortec BMP388 or Omron 2SMPB-02B barometer for accurate altitude readings
Better OSD: Improved full graphical on-screen-display (OSD) with gray levels and transparency
Dual camera input: Camera can be switched using a switch on the RC transmitter
VTX pit switch: to turn on/off the video transmitter. Voltage for VTX can be 5 V or the battery voltage.
Note: The original RADIX 2 had over-current protection for the pit switch, which was removed in hardware revision 1.2 released in 2022.
32 MByte built-in flash memory: 30 MByte available for logging and settings storage
Driverless flashing with the BrainFPV USB mass storage bootloader. Simply copy the firmware file to the flight controller when connected to your computer. No more messing with DFU drivers
RGB status LED with customizable color
8 motor outputs: all supporting bi-directional DSHOT for RPM filtering. All outputs are available on connectors for easy connection of one or two 4-in-1 motor controllers (ESC’s).
6 serial ports (UARTs): all with integrated inverters for S-BUS and other inverted protocols
I2C port for external sensors
- RGB LED output
- Buzzer output
Camera control output for configuring analog cameras
- Analog RSSI input
5 V regulator with 1.5 A output and up to 8S (35 V) input voltage
- USB Type-C connector
- Size: 37 x 37 mm (30.5 mm hole spacing)
- Weight: 7g
- RADIX 2 flight controller
- Sweet stickers
- Silicone anti-vibration grommets 4x
- 5-pin cable for motor outputs 5 to 8
- BrainFPV 4-in-1 ESC cable kit (cables and connectors to make a cable that works with any 4-in-1 ESC with a JST-SH 7 pin, 8 pin, or 10 pin connector)
How to use the RADIX 2, make sure to read the manual.