- Durable poly-carbonate, Injection Molded, ultra-sonically welded Housing
- Clear indication of polarization direction
- Excellent axial ratio and efficiency
- Flexible coax for ease of installation
- Quality mmcx suitable for DJI air unit
Polarization: RHCP or LHCP
Cross-Polar Rejection: -10 to -20dB, (3.2%)
Radiation Efficiency: 98%
Weight: Vary with connector/cable option
Dimensions(head): 16.5mm dia. x 10.7mm height.
Cable: TrueRC RG316S/RG402/RG178 coax
90 degree version is also available here
The stock DJI air unit antennas are LHCP. Mixing the stock LHCP antennas with a RHCP goggle antenna will decrease your range and performance. Please ensure your goggle antenna polarization matches your DJI air unit antenna polarization.
(ex. if you plan to use a OCP 5.8 MMCX RHCP antenna on your DJI Air unit you need to install RHCP antennas on your googles)
(ex. if you plan to use a OCP 5.8 MMCX LHCP antenna on your DJI Air Unit you need to install LHCP antennas on your goggles)